Sales Director, North America
Company overview: TruTag Technologies is a global leader in the provision of product identity solutions. TruTag’s Product Identity Platform is utilized by customers across multiple industries to protect the integrity of their supply chains and safeguard consumers.
Technology Overview: TruTag manufactures microscopic edible particles (TruTags) that can be applied directly on a product or as part of its packaging. TruTags can be utilized to authenticate a product at any point during its lifecycle – either in internal production for quality assurance purposes or as a means of detecting anti-counterfeiting and diversion in the external supply chain.
Position Overview: We are looking for a Sales Director, North America who is responsible for leading and building the sales function for TruTag’s Product Identity business in North America. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Business Development and Sales, the Sales Director, North America role will be directly responsible for driving sales initially and as the business grows, building a full sales team in the region.
- Achieve Sales and Revenue targets
- Understand company resources and strengths and collaborate with internal team members to develop and sell solutions that address client objectives
- Identify, prioritize and target prospective new business opportunities
- Develop comprehensive customer plans and a sales strategy to identifying and calling on prospects and key decision makers within targeted accounts
- Present the Company’s products and services, responding to RFPs and close new business deals by identifying and coordinating business requirements, and developing and negotiating contracts
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to validate that client needs are understood, and milestones, scope, deliverables, and budgets are managed
- Develop and implement customer strategies to expand business in a proactive manner
- Provide strategic advice to the executive team so that they will have an accurate view of the North American market
- Support channel managers in engagement with partners
- Recruit and select sales force talent
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company
- Assist in investor relations meetings and fundraising where required
- Other such duties and responsibilities that the Company identifies from time to time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree from an accredited institution
- 8+ years direct sales experience
- 4+ years managing a sales team
- Track record in meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling in the anti-counterfeiting and brand protection market
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a bonus
Eligible employees are provided with a wide range of benefits. Our benefits include *Holidays * Vacation * Sick Days * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Disability Insurance * Cafeteria Plan (Flexible Spending Account) * 401(k) Retirement/Savings Plan *.
This is a full-time position, located in the United States and is negotiable. Must be authorized to work in the United States.