The QA Intern is responsible for the scanning and filing of required documents and storing them in the appropriate locations (physical and electronic). As part of the responsibilities, the QA Intern is to work within the Quality department to help improve the organization of the required documents and product inventory.
Essential Duties /Responsibilities:
– Be familiar with ZenQMS and/or able to review training documents.
– Make labels and organize a filing system.
– Work within Quality department to identify the required documents to be scanned, filed, and stored.
– Assist in organizing product inventory by placing product in the appropriate locations.
Desired Skills /Experience:
– Good communication skills.
– Experience with office equipment.
– Must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
College student preferred.
Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
TruTag is committed to a safe work environment. All candidates will be assessed for their experience with research laboratory operations and safety precautions. Successful candidates will be required to complete TruTag’s rigorous safety training program and demonstrate understanding of the material presented prior to engaging in manufacturing activities.
TruTag has an established environmental, health and safety program that meets or exceeds all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and requirements to which TruTag subscribes while executing our mission. Our operations are guided by a safety and environmental policy that strives to provide a workplace free of serious, recognized hazards and we comply with these standards issued by OSHA and EPA. Compliance with environmental, health, and safety standards is a key ingredient in the training and performance reviews of all personnel.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers