Title: Manufacturing Operator
Location: Kapolei, HI
Shift: 1st and 2nd (7:00 a.m. – 3:30, 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.)
We are looking for Manufacturing Operators to assist in the production of material at our manufacturing facility.
- Experienced with safe handling and use of laboratory chemicals including solvents, bases and acids
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and procedures
- Wet chemical processing in a high-tech laboratory a plus
- Ability to work closely with engineering and scientific staff
- Experienced in manual and computer-based (Excel) data systems for accurate and timely recording of critical process information
- Cleaning and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Receiving and inspection of raw materials and stocking of materials and equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate technical data and results in both verbal and written form
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong attention to detail
- Perform cGMP manufacturing process activities and other tasks as necessary in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ensure quality control at various stages
- Contribute to manage physical material inventory records and recommend material orders as needed to maintain efficient level of production
- Maintain and summarize production data (yield, throughput) and regularly report status to supervisor
- Support the manufacture of materials, including preparation, the use and safe handling of hazardous chemicals, and data input and record keeping
- Work with engineers to monitor and maintain process equipment
- Work with equipment engineers and manufacturing staff in the implementation of new manufacturing processes and equipment
- Solve problems in a safe, constructive and expedient manner to minimize impact to safety and productivity
- Use proprietary instruments to collect optical and spectral data at various stages of production
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations and advise on corrective actions
- Related tasks as determined in collaboration with management
- Work under the supervision of shift manager
Education / Experience
- Minimum Associates-level degree in science or technology required.
- 1-5 years in a R&D laboratory or high-tech manufacturing setting
- Semiconductor and wet chemistry experience a plus
- Experience in a cGMP manufacturing setting a plus
- Travel required: None
- Relocation Package: None
- Telecommute: No
TruTag is committed to a safe work environment. All candidates will be assessed for their experience with research laboratory operations and safety precautions. Successful candidates will be required to complete TruTag’s rigorous safety training program and demonstrate understanding of the material presented prior to engaging in manufacturing activities.
TruTag has an established environmental, health and safety program that meets or exceeds all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and requirements to which TruTag subscribes, while executing our mission. Our operations are guided by a safety and environmental policy that strives to provide a workplace free of serious, recognized hazards and we comply with these standards issued by OSHA and EPA. Compliance with environmental, health, and safety standards is a key ingredient in the training and performance reviews of all personnel.